With your support, we can help troubled youth build a better future.
Make a generous donation or sponsor one of our horses. We need volunteers and are looking for a trainer. We always appreciate your prayers. Hay Day Ranch is financed through gifts from individuals, businesses and and foundations. Please be as generous as God calls you to be. A gift to Hay Day Ranch is a good way to honor or remember a special person in your life. All donations are tax deductible. You will receive an acknowledgement and a tax receipt for your records. Hay Day Ranch is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Donations by credit card or bank draft may be made online through PayPal by clicking the button below.
Sponsor a Horse!
It costs approximately $1200 per month to feed and care for our animals. We ask sponsors share this cost so we can keep all our programs and services free to kids and families who participate in our programs.
For $200 per month you can sponsor a horse and help make the dreams of a kid come true!
Please contact us if you have In Kind donations or want to know other ways you can help make a difference at Hay Day Ranch; all contributions are tax deductible.
Our Donations Wish List:
- Pick-up truck (Used is fine if in good condition and model yr. 2004 or newer)
- 2-4 horse trailer bumper pull good condition
- Children’s riding boots-all sizes, new or gently used
- Children’s riding helmets-new or gently used
- Horse books-picture books for young riders, horse stories, non-fiction, facts etc.
- Grooming items: curry combs, hoof picks, brushes
- Horse related craft ideas and supplies
- Equine First Aid Kit
- Horse blankets
- Thank you very much!